Transportation to and from Hotel
James Armstrong Richardson International Airport( YWG)
- Complimentary Shuttle Available
- Taxi Charge (one way): $15.00 CAD
- Time by Taxi: 0:05
- 1. Head northwest on Wellington Ave toward Administration St 2. Turn right onto Flight Rd 3. Turn left onto Sargent Ave 4. Take the 3rd right onto King Edward St S/Rte 90 S 5.
- Station Name: Winnnipeg Union Station
- Taxi Charge (one way): $25.00 CAD
- 1. Head north on Main St/Rte 52 N toward Broadway 15 m 2.Take 1st left onto Broadway-1 W (signs for Trans Canada Highway) 2.3 km 3. Turn left onto Portage Ave (signs for Route 85 W/Manitoba 1/Trans-Canada Highway) 2.9 km 4. Take the Route 90 N exit toward Airport 400 m 5. Slight right onto Century St N/Rt Station is at the corner of Main Street and Broadway Avenue
Winnipeg Airport Shuttle
We offer complementary Shuttle Service to and from the Airport, and our shuttle trip only takes around 5 minutes. Staying in Winnipeg couldn’t be easier, and the shuttle is the perfect way to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The airport has many options for shopping, dining, and services. Flying and staying in Winnipeg is easy and enjoyable when you stay with Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport by Polo Park!